To report a damaged pavement or road in Stapleford please contact Nottinghamshire County Council via email or click on the link below…/roads/report-a-road-or-pavement-problem

Or contact your local Ward Councillor who will help you.

Find out who your local Stapleford Councillor is by selecting:

Council & Committees, select Councillors and click on your ward.

Stapleford Town Councillors are here to help and offer advice on any queries you have.

This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC-BY