1. Apologies for absence (The Town Clerk will report any apologies for absence she has received in writing prior to
the start of the meeting.)
2. Declarations of interest (Members will be invited to declare any interests they may have on any item to be discussed at the meeting. They will also be advised that should it become apparent to any Member during the meeting that they do have an interest in a particular item they should alert the Chair and the Town Clerk immediately.)
3. Request(s) made by any member of the public to address the Town Council
4. Neighbourhood Plan – review progress on this project and receive draft content
5. Date of next meeting. The next ordinary Meeting of Stapleford Town Council will be advised following the Annual Town Council Meeting.